Monday, June 27, 2011

Local Meetups



Long-time friend of the show, Bill Akins, emailed me recently with a few pictures from a recent meetup at Highland Woodworking in Atlanta, GA. In the picture are Aaron Marshall, Chris Adkins, Todd Hyman, Rufus Carswell, Tray Akins and Bill Akins. What a happy-looking bunch! Although its hard not to have a smile on your face when your walking around Highland. Thanks to Chris for setting the meeting up!


Meetups like this one happen on occasion and I thought it would be nice to give folks an easy way to plan these things. So I just created a new room in the Wood Talk Online forum called “Meetups”. You can find it under the Community category. But here’s a direct link. So if you’re ever looking to plan a meetup, announce a meetup, or see if anyone else is interested in a meetup, that’s a great place to do it. And of course, let me know about it so I can help promote it. Don’t forget to take pictures and post them in the forum!


I hear Chris is planning another meetup in Atlanta very soon, so keep an eye out in the new Meetup Forum for any updates.




Click Here and Start WoodWorking

No comments:

Post a Comment